Radhika P.C., Ph.D
- Ph.D awarded – March 2016( M.G.University, Kottayam)-Thesis titled- “Development of a Model for Tourism for the State of Kerala”.
- UGC Minor Research Project completed- Title of the project- “The effective implementation of Swacth Bharath Mission at tourism destinations in Kerala”, funded by UGC India, OrderNo:2383-MRP/15-16/KLMG017/UGC-SWRO, April 2016 to May 2018.
- Projects Guided
- 20 Undergraduate projects were guided
- M.Phil project guided-Anju Elamatha(2019), Sacred Heart College,Thevara, A Study on Role Of Kudumbasree In Financial Inclusion With Special Reference To Eloor Municipality In Kerala, December 2019.
- Published 15 journal articles
- 4 papers were published in conference proceedings
- 13 papers were presented at the international conference and
- 6 papers at national conference
- Served as Resource Person- Bhavan’s vidya mandir ,Girinagar,Kadavantra-682020
- Served as the external examiner -St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam.
- FDP/ Workshops attended:-
- FDP on Accounting treatment of GST, Bhavan’s Royal Institute of management, Tripunithura, 24th Nov 2018.
- Research Methodology and Statistical analysis: New trends,Rajgiri Centre For Business Studies, Kakkanad, Ernakulam,16-18 July 2013.
- ‘FDP on Structural Equation Modelling, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode(IIMK),09-10 Aug 2013.
- “Research Methodology and Data analysis using SPSS”,Department of Commerce, St.Albert’s College, Ernakulam,24 June 2013.
- FDP on Data Analysis using Excel,Department of Management Studies, Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kolencherry,6-7 Sept 2012.
- Research Methodology and Statistics,Inter university centre for disability Studies, M.G.University13-17 Sept 2011.